- I was an active member of the organizers of Porto Testers Meetup during 2017-2018.
- I helped to host and to organize Hacktoberfest in Porto 2017 (Github page).
- I helped to host Porto Testers Meetup #2.1.
- I helped Pedro Tavares (@ordepdev) to start the first portuguese chapter of “Papers we love” meetup, (Papers we love @Porto). I haven’t been involved since the first editions, but feel free to ping Pedro up if you’d like to give a talk, and be on the lookout for next editions of the meetup;
- I was one of the main organizers of Porto Testers Meetup Conf (PTMConf) 2018 edition;
This is a list of books I enjoyed reading and would recommend to any fellow developer or tester. I personally think they’re awesome.
- Secrets of a Buccaneer-Scholar by James Bach (Amazon)
- Lessons learned in Software Testing: A context-driven approach by James Bach et al. (Amazon)
- Elegant Objects (vol.1 and 2) by Yegor Bugayenko (Amazon vol.1, Amazon vol.2)
- Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests by S. Freeman and N.Pryce (Amazon)
- Agile Testing by Lisa Crispin and Janet Gregory (Amazon)
- Testing Extreme Programming by Lisa Crispin (Amazon)
- Effective C++ by Scott Meyers (Amazon)
- Code Ahead by Yegor Bugayenko (Amazon)
- Testing Computer Software by Cem Kaner et al. (Amazon)
I was a reviewer of the following books: