Projects and OSS
I’m trying to contribute to OSS every day, projects I contributed in a way so far:
- Tacit a CSS framework (I’m heavily involved with this one, feel free to submit an Issue/PR).
- Rultor a DevOps assistant.
- OpenTomb an open-source Tomb Raider 1-5 engine remake.
- Cactoos an Object-oriented Java Primitives library.
- Some minor contributions to ERDDAP data server for oceanographic data.
I was a reviewer for Yegor Bugayenko’s Software Quality Award 2017 and 2018 editions.
Personal projects & Other stuff:
- Moneeee - joke app to tell you how much you’re making during a boring meeting (filfreire.com/Moneeee).
- hercule - a (somewhat aggressive) boilerplate starter project for a selenium based UI test framework.
- CommentCop - console app created for operations with Github comments.
- dunkirk - Export all your Apple iCloud Notes on macOS to text files.
- moving-from-pt - my notes and tips on moving away from Portugal.
- theOPOmarket - An opinionated down-to-earth take on Engineering “Job” Market of Porto, Portugal.
- anagram - Two string checker for anagrams (with strict static analysis).
- Sometimes I study profanity detection and exploits, especially when testing software in which the user can embellish/personalize products, here will find a draft with some of my personal study notes on it.