- Holding hands with the thieves guild, August 05, 2019
- Gamers and Testers - Episode 3, August 01, 2019
- Frail and cast-iron tools - Episode 1, May 22, 2019
- The description dance, May 12, 2019
- An alternative testing universe, April 12, 2019
- A dystopian testing future, April 05, 2019
- Selling Towels Certification, March 23, 2019
- A tale of the (Testers) Wild West, February 03, 2019
- Why Opensource projects fail?, January 21, 2019
- Asymmetric warfare, raids, and software testing, December 22, 2018
- Oh-my-SLOW-zsh: my transition back to bash, December 14, 2018
- Adventure and reactionaries, November 28, 2018
- Do testers dream of Wrestlemania?, November 12, 2018
- Metadata of starting, September 24, 2018
- Gamers and testers, Episode 2, September 18, 2018
- Gamers and testers, Episode 1, September 05, 2018
- Of masters and impostors, August 22, 2018
- So you want to be a Tester?, April 18, 2018
- What's the color of static analysis?, April 01, 2018
Tester. Developer. Husband. Learner. Open-source software lover and contributor. Since June 2018, I’ve been assisting James Bach’s RSTA class as a peer advisor.
Previously focused on automation, quality and testing related-tasks for event-driven software that processes around 10 million critical messages per day. Currently working with the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world. For more professional info, you can reach me on linkedin. You can also check out my CV.
Since late 2018 I started documenting and improving my personal work methodology, Raid Software Testing which is a “guerrilla” work methodology for software testers in “monster” projects (read more in my post about RaidST).
Disclosure - views expressed in this blog are mine and do not reflect the views of my employer, or any organization I am affiliated with.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. -- John 3:16 (NIV)
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. -- Psalm 13:5 (NIV)