Games related posts
Disclosure - views expressed in this blog are mine and do not reflect the views of my employer, or any organization I am affiliated with.
These are all the posts I have related to Games, Games Testing and Development, learning Unreal Engine, ...
Game Dev series
- On little (Unreal) things and file sizes, June 06, 2023, A personal pilgrimage into optimizing and shrinking file size of an Unreal Engine game project
- An Unreal Continuous Integration Quest, May 29, 2023, How to Build, Test and Package Unreal Engine 5 projects with GitHub Actions
Gamers and Testers series
- Gamers and Testers - Episode 5, June 10, 2020, Interview with Reichart Von Wolfsheild
- Gamers and Testers - Episode 4, May 05, 2020, Interview with Paul Farrell
- Gamers and Testers - Episode 3, August 01, 2019, Interview with Ionut Caravan
- Gamers and testers, Episode 2, September 18, 2018, Interview with Susan Paula Holman
- Gamers and testers, Episode 1, September 05, 2018, Interview with Carl Ross
Game related projects
I love videogames and game development. Here are some of my projects specific to those topics:
- awesome-game-essays - Thoughtful and noteworthy links to awesome videogame “essay” kind of content.
- hello-world-psp - A hello world like app for the Sony PlayStation Portable handheld videogame system (PSP).
- pspdev-docker - my own fork of the archived pspdev-docker projec that I use for my PSP game projects.
- SimpleFPSTemplate_filfreire - Simple C++ FPS Template for Unreal Engine 4. Used it for my Unreal Engine game file size blog post.
- coop-game-fleep - This is my personal repo with exercises, experiments and classwork of the https://www.udemy.com/course/unrealengine-cpp class. Also used it for my Unreal Engine Continuous Integration on GitHub blog post.